Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
countrykiller

Hi there.

First of all, HELLO WORLD!! lol...

So yea.. Must say after some working I'm really loving this bot...

I botted so many games From Diablo 2, WoW, AoC, SWoTR, Diablo 3, and a couple of others that i dont remember off the top of my head..

For Wow i started botting with Glider then went onto HonorBuddy..

To me the challenge of botting a game is much more fun then playing the game.. Its like what can i do to make it play a lot better then most people can even understand...

Currently right now i been running the bot non stop for 2 days.. RID to my 67 Leap Slam M. ... Yes i bot on hardcore cause well lets face it... its a lot more fun trying to not die and still have it automating... My hopes from this bot is to eventually play around with it to where I'm running 2-3 bots at once over 6 accounts and 1 main and switching them off every 8-16 hrs to the next... As soon as i can afford to toss out the 15+ for elite I'm gonna do it.. I must say i enjoy that the bot is more passive then what other bots seem to get to comfortable with.. I would rather run a 100% passive(meaning reads memory but does not inject to memory and handles it via mouse clicks ect) then to run 10 injected bots that get banned as soon as they decide to implement any sort of anti-cheat...

As soon as my current Duelist gets up to Merc Sarn(and LIVES through a night!!!) to start using that to gear up more... then start up another VM and start to grind that guy out aswell until i hit my goal!! Then after that create a random program or script that controls all the VMs and starts and stops them based on a schedule!! Also i cant wait for auto stashing to come into play..

I would like to help in any way I can to the developers in creating a radar and implementing combat choices from that.. I believe that radar is more then likely the best way to handle combat!! Being able to make combat descisions based of a radar really opens up how many different builds you can bot accurately and not die!!!

Well hope to see yall around on here!!

Hey countrykiller, welcome!!

I'm happy to see that you're enjoying playing around with the bot, thanks a lot for your feedback.

If you want to help, just pm me and we can talk on gtalk or skype to see if we can start to work on something.

Hope you'll enjoy being part of the community.