Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
fate

Major Bug with Mapping

If you set the bot to run maps and then run out of usable maps in stash (those not set as ignored in map ini), it starts taking items out of stash, probably those not defined in pickit and sells them to vendor. I lost a 5ex shield and a ton of jewellery I had saved for recipes because of this.  Would hate for someone to lose their 30-300ex rares because of this.

In my experience when he runs out of maps he simply starts running as if mapping was not enabled.

You can easily test this, take all your maps out of stash, turn on mapping and see what happens. I don't think running out of maps is what caused your issue.

In my experience when he runs out of maps he simply starts running as if mapping was not enabled.

You can easily test this, take all your maps out of stash, turn on mapping and see what happens. I don't think running out of maps is what caused your issue.

This has been my experience too, when it runs out of maps it starts doing piety runs.

• Upvote 1

I don't think its having zero maps in stash, I think it's having maps that are ignored in there but none that are set to run. Try putting a few maps that are ignored then set it to run. I tested it twice and it tried to sell rares in stash both times.

Im having the same issue except its picking up rings or belts and will repeatedly try to use that as if it were a map. Its gotten to the point where im unable to run maps with the bot.

Sign in to follow this