Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
frostcrow

Bot stuck in town with Flask on cursor

Currently running .24c This started a few releases ago, around v0.23'ish .  I keeping finding my bot standing in town with Inventory and Stash open and (originally) the #1 flask on the cursor.  At first I fixed it by just not having a flask in the 1st slot but since .24c I come back to find it standing there with the flask from the #2 slot on the cursor.

I only set the bot to running when I go to bed at night and I stop it when I get up in the morning.  Sometimes the bot is still farming when I get up in the morning and other times it is standing there with a flask on the cursor. Sometimes it does this after only 10 or so runs, sometimes it does it after 100 or so runs and sometimes it makes it all night without grabbing one of my flasks.

Haven't had a chance yet to see if I can start putting a flask in the #1 slot again and now just not have a flask in the #2 slot.

this is one of the existing of many problems. yea, for mine sometimes it even grab a chisel on the cursor, lol. hopefully it doesnt grab my Eqs and destroy them by accident

not only flasks this bug is rly so annoying, its not possible to bot right now for me, bot is stuck with random items on cursor every 1-5 runs. I hope it will be fixed soon...

iv had like tons of bugs aswell. was botting from a3m cause i was 2 lazy to set up a hideout.

i set up a hideout and tried botting from there... had still bugs.

then i kicked every master exept zana, all (ALL!) stuff except map device.

i put stash next to WP, zana and map device not 2 close to WP/Stash but still in screen that bot sees it.

since then i had no more talking to maramoa, no flasks in hand, no chisels in map device, no rings from stash in inv. bot works like a charm for me now.

imo main problem is alks focus on hideout botting made normal botting pretty buggy.

hope that helps some of u

well im useing the hideout and it seems to me like the bot isnt pressing the key to close the stash/inventory after getting out the map or finishing stashing stuff, because it just tries to click on the map device over and over with my inventory and stash still open, if i hit esc and the stash and inv closes, it procedes right along as normal. i dont know if i have some kind of configuration error or what the deal is but it has left me unable to use the bot :cry:

Sign in to follow this