Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
omega

Poe closes

fixed... it was due to gurud multiscript and EB chicken both quitting

Edited by omega

Your issue is that poe get closed, does it crash or the bot crashes ?

If bot crashes, can we see the 10 last lines of your timer.log file just after it happens ?

If game crashes what's the error message you get ?

same pb here,

But i think that is a pb with guru multiscript.

Don't have this, when i bot only with (.. the bot)

i think this problem was fixed simply by disabling the chicken in EB and only letting Multiscript chicken... *maybe it was double chicken and hits esc one time extra*

/source *asked in shout and i forget who answered*

i have tested this all day now and no close yet... so im not losing any more hair as of right now

Edited by omega

I've been getting more crashes than usual, and I have always used multiscript chicken with 0 on the chicken from exiled bot...  It's something else

for that i dont know... tested shortly after i posted... and ran basically non stop and it went fine

Edited by omega

mine just crashed twice today, a few hours after being initiated, and other times it runs fine...  It's relative, but you'll get crashes, your solution though, did not solve the problem for me, though I remember it crashed having both programs use chickens, it crashes without them, just less.

mine just crashed twice today, a few hours after being initiated, and other times it runs fine...  It's relative, but you'll get crashes, your solution though, did not solve the problem for me, though I remember it crashed having both programs use chickens, it crashes without them, just less.

idk what to tell you... you can close this though as my problem is resolved... no need to repost your same problem over and over

Sign in to follow this