Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
claustro

Is guild stash a safer option?

Hi guys,

I have some accounts , one main , one I use sometimes , and one I am using only for boot.

I boot only for maintain my main expenses and for fun no real money trade.

I usually limit a lot my currency / stuff transfer between accounts.

Is the option of make a guild with all my accounts as member with a shared stash where put all more expensive stuffnan option? If I trade through guild stash , increase the ban probability of my main also even if I don't boot with it?

Thx guys.

Your main has no risk of getting ban from this type of procedure you are doing, if you dont feel safe, add legit people into the guild so the devs wont second look at your guild for illegal activities

Hi guys,

I have some accounts , one main , one I use sometimes , and one I am using only for boot.

I boot only for maintain my main expenses and for fun no real money trade.

I usually limit a lot my currency / stuff transfer between accounts.

Is the option of make a guild with all my accounts as member with a shared stash where put all more expensive stuffnan option? If I trade through guild stash , increase the ban probability of my main also even if I don't boot with it?

Thx guys.

If your bot gets banned, your main will get banned aswell if it's being used under the same IP.

Furthermore, I find no use for using a guild stash, as you shouldn't get banned in the first place.

Projecting to get banned is not something that you want.

Sign in to follow this