Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
heisenburger

0.23b feedback

1. The bot attempts to upgrade maps that cannot be upgraded (mirrored maps). This would put the bot in an infinite loop of using orbs on the mirrored map.

2. Very rarely, the "keep item / destroy item" menu would somehow pop up while the bot is stashing. When this happens, the bot would get stuck. 

3. When there are too many items on the ground, the bot sometimes can never locate the right item. Suggestion: make the bot hold alt while moving the cursor could help a bit. This is because when you put the cursor over an item on the ground, the item under the cursor might not be highlighted unless you hold alt.

Edited by heisenburger

I have run about 20 maps without any issues. The only thing I had to do was spread out everything so there wasn't any cross clicking. This version appears to be very stable so far. Thanks for the update!

I have run about 20 maps without any issues. The only thing I had to do was spread out everything so there wasn't any cross clicking. This version appears to be very stable so far. Thanks for the update!

How u got rid of clicking on "OLD Map" portal? It works good but when he clicks old portal he just starts empty map...

maps via (hideout)  While selling bot opened *Purchase Decorations*  and stuck inside  - Any Npc or picked via *Name*  nothing helps and stuck regulary every map

now opened *Purchase Items* 

btw i have w7 Classic (no themes or Aero) settings from here 

https://exiled-bot.net/community/index.php/topic/2717-windows-themes-and-coord-misclicks/ 

Divine Shrine - Bot still ignoring it and keep fight with mobs til the Chicken or Death

Edited by metaxer

Thanks for report, any issues with hideout / map farming ?

the  bot cannot open the map in hideout, because it is not to click the quantity item before active.

it is the  TW Garena version.

1. The bot attempts to upgrade maps that cannot be upgraded (mirrored maps). This would put the bot in an infinite loop of using orbs on the mirrored map.

3. When there are too many items on the ground, the bot sometimes can never locate the right item. Suggestion: make the bot hold alt while moving the cursor could help a bit. This is because when you put the cursor over an item on the ground, the item under the cursor might not be highlighted unless you hold alt.

I've never encountered 2. But these others, absolutely. Especially 3, a big issue with an easy fix.

Edited by TadaceAce

• 0.23v Notes - Fixed a bug where bot is getting stucked in a tp loop on multi-level maps (when current level is clear).  - Is a Fake 
  • Just Open Cemetry Map in 50% u have a Bug 

So multi lvl Locs are buged still if on *open world* map as Cemetry bot have a problems with Next lvl traking 

And i Ask again - Why did u add this option and ruined old method? New method never work as intended 

Edited by metaxer

Like others have said, pathing in hideouts needs work. I keep trying to change stash, map device, and vendor locations to fix the "taking old portals" problem. No major success yet.

Looting needs serious work still. Its just too slow. Made a suggestion thread about this. This problem slows down runs by huge margins in many cases.

"Very rarely, the "keep item / destroy item" menu would somehow pop up while the bot is stashing. When this happens, the bot would get stuck." - I encountered this for the first time earlier today. Not sure if it was just bad luck or a problem with newest version.

Looting needs serious work still. Its just too slow. Made a suggestion thread about this. This problem slows down runs by huge margins in many cases.

Something I found that helps is in the pickin.ini. Change to 10:

number_of_try_on_right_location=10

This makes it grab the items successfully more often on the first try rather than running over and having to do the up/down scan. This still leaves the issue with pressing alt every "search" and sometimes completely missing items and getting stuck.

Sign in to follow this