Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
d0om

Bot stops at approximately 80 minutes

Well I've noticed that I can't get it to run (maps) for long periods of time without something happening. It isn't anything specific though, its just always 80 minutes.

Windows 7 SP1/VMware workstation 

Sometimes it chickens because its about to die --> PoE crashes, doesn't reboot

Chickens because no monsters killed in 2-3 mins --> poe crashes doesn't reboot

Last time, map was done, exits because low life ( degeneration ), --->poe crash, no reboot

I see a lot of times it just goes to a corner and tried to run through a wall, or goes in the door to the boss room then tries to click where there is no valid move command / area to run to. Any ideas?

Could it be a function of lag/ lack of memory? occasionally the bot will try to click when area isnt done loading --> poe crashes.

thanks!

If you're using VMware too, I think I found the cause. Basically just shutting down the VM and restarting VMware program itself fixed this for me. Before, I just powered off the VM, and left VMware running for an extended period. Apparently VM simulations "degrade" in performance much faster than their direct hardware-OS counterparts? Seems like I can leave my comp on for 2-3 days and be fine, but after a day of leaving a VM on, performance gets much worse. I checked paging file stuffs on my VM and that looks normal, maybe its a memory swap thing? I really know nothing about VM optimization.

Bot ran for 4 hours before crash and stop last night. It's on about 4 hours now again. I also tweaked some settings like decreasing loot range etc that i read somewhere else.

Sign in to follow this