Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Tory

[Mapping] Bot endlessly stashes and unstashes map.

My config file is set up correctly.

The bot will take the map out of the stash, close the stash, then open the stash back up and put the map back in.  It will do this endlessly until I pause/exit the bot.

not exactly the same issue as tora, but it involves opening maps too, so i add it here instead starting a new thread : 

on one or 2 maps it works ,

then it moves to the lab and tries to open a new maps wirthout putting the map into the device

or just stands around in some corner without a portal beeing open anymore.

both issues happen randomly not on every map. when i start the Bot again (using start button) all runs fine, until one of those issues happen again.

using the current 22b version and configured from scratch (as always)

hmmm, after botting a while (not sure when it happens) the bot seems to constantly Key-down the ctrl key. 

that way the bot doenst chicken out anymore when its stuck in the lab because esc opens the Start-menu instead of the PoE menu

hmmm, after botting a while (not sure when it happens) the bot seems to constantly Key-down the ctrl key. 

that way the bot doenst chicken out anymore when its stuck in the lab because esc opens the Start-menu instead of the PoE menu

This sounds exactly like the ctrl-down bug which was caused by GuruD's Multiscript. Are you using the latest version of Multiscript, cuz it may be fixed with the latest version but since even Guru isnt 100% sure, i wouldnt bet on this :D

Thanks a lot Immo. it seems it was the latest Multiscript.

guess i realy have to find an alternate for it as i only use it for the Quicksilver flasks.

Sign in to follow this