Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
madmayhem

[ABILTY ON % XP] True/False option for use with skills

There may be other uses people could find for this, but the way I want to use it is with Righteous Fire and the 'Aura' option for the same skill on 'true'. The whole idea here is that you can farm with one character in one area without having to worry about levelling up, which is a great feature for people who don't want to spend the time re-clearing the game again on a new account and/or can't afford to or don't wish to be forced to farm all the way in late merc because of the nerfing of drops rates from over levelling.

How it works in practice:

With a skill slot set up for Righteous Fire as an 'Aura' and with this option, I am assuming that the end result would be that when setting up auras after just entering a zone, the bot will check the users experience and if it is above the desired value set by the user, the bot will then cast the 'aura' (righteous fire) hopefully killing itself in the process, then revive, return to town, and come back in to fight again but since there is less experience now it will not cast the skill when setting up auras, and run through the area normally.

Had this idea over here:

would it be possible for someone to work out a script to basically cast righteous fire once your XP hits a certain point?

___

Or alternatively, would it be possible to add an option to the skills use cast a skill whenever our XP is above a % value we can set? Then we can just map righteous fire to that skill or whatever and that should be a pretty simple way to keep ourselves below whatever point we want.

___

I had an idea and though to just map righteous fire to any skill and tell the bot to use it as an aura, but then realised there would be a problem then that it would just run in and kill itself over and over without fighting. but yea, this would be the perfect way to do it if we could only get it to only cast this 'aura' when XP is at/above a certain point, because with this you wouldn't have to worry about killing yourself with the skill triggering mid-combat when you might be fighting something with good drops.

hey,

i mentioned some auto die long ago, and always thought its important to stay low lvled enough for the area ur hunting in.

as i found out thats just useless ;)

im mercy act2 farming atm and always got full inventory. no crap items. but alot of uniques and q gems and currency ofc.

and im not rly running a pro char ;)

crap gear and nearly no iiq/iir.

since i looted a few andvariuses alrdy i thought i might use them. but rather sold them cause i had too many uniques...

so just overlvl lik hell ;) doesnt rly matter.

You sure?

I've been finding a pretty huge drop in decrease in findings that I can't just write off as RNG, I went from finding almost a full inventory of stuff a day (only about 10 slots empty) to only finding about 10-15 slots worth of stuff all together in sessions of the same duration

___

Not only that, but those fewer items that i did get weren't very high quality ones either.

___

Either way, even if it didn't effect drops i'd still want the feature because of characters growing weaker as they level up. The other day I was quite easily botting one area, but by the end of the day my armour had dropped by around 20%. Don't really want to have to keep upgrading the gear on a character on an alternate account that could potentially find itself a random ban at any stage :)

just use some botted curreny to upgrade a bit of gear.

for a leap slam build u can go for max 5chaos per piece and ur fine for kinda anything.