Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Spaceguy911

[Anti-Ban] /hideout after using portal...

Hey, so I'm quite certain that (at least) one way that GGG bans people is by town watching.  Just from sitting and watching my bot for a couple runs (after making tweaks; making sure things run smooth), it's cringe-worthy how obvious the botting pattern is.  

If I wanted to sit in a3 merci town, I could tell you if someone was botting in two seconds.  I actually got banned the other night, running only 13 runs.  On a fairly new account, new to botting.  I guarantee I was in a town instance with an Admin.  

Suggestion:  Go through portal and then type /hideout  (boom you're in your god damn hideout).  Now you can run your silly little pattern of IDing items, selling items, vendoring items, waypoint -- no one would know...no one would see.  It'd be great.  The only thing that could be visible is popping up town portal 100 times over, but that is still such a smaller pattern to track.

I wish I knew the slightest bit about coding.  Is it easy to put the code in to type /hideout once you have towned?...

the coding is not based on detection its based on coordinates..so it would be hard to set this up because everyone has different hide outs, and you can move your vendors anywhere... a good idea for maps would be to map in the lab and just sell your items to zana who is standing right next to the ports

Yep, hideout handling and maps questing are planned for soon, however I still need to understand all the mechanics to create a logic as most efficient as possible.

Yep, hideout handling and maps questing are planned for soon, however I still need to understand all the mechanics to create a logic as most efficient as possible.

That's awesome.  Thanks for the update!  I think it will be a huge perk to EB.  Mainly since the hideouts really expose bots a bit easier now, because 90% of legit players are farming from their hideout...not looping docks/catas from a3 merci town.

Oh, not sure how simple it would be as long as the "stash", "vendor_of_player's_choice", and "Map Device" are in 1 screen's distance from the WP (aka close to the wp).  I know we toy with coordinates when trying to vendor properly.  We could probably toy with X and Y coords to identify the above "three" locations properly.  

the coding is not based on detection its based on coordinates..so it would be hard to set this up because everyone has different hide outs, and you can move your vendors anywhere... a good idea for maps would be to map in the lab and just sell your items to zana who is standing right next to the ports

But this requires every bot user to

A: have Zana found already

B: not having her active in the users hideout

But this requires every bot user to

A: have Zana found already

B: not having her active in the users hideout

Mapping from hideout would be an option.  Also, it's not terribly difficult to find Zana on your bot char and stick her in your hideout real quick...

First i want to say that i am absolutly hyped to see the hideout implemented into exiled bot!

...Also, it's not terribly difficult to find Zana on your bot char and stick her in your hideout real quick...

...I wish I knew the slightest bit about coding...

Sorry, you have no clue about coding at all but you know that this would be easy?

Screenshot a designated NPC / STASH / MAP point for a certain type of hideout. Make players immitate those locations. just edit and adjust acordingly! Add checkbox for hideout map mode. Post update for me to download. :)  GG

Hope we will see this feature soon, along with some anti stuck timer when character sits near wall doing nothing (even with walk on LPM with shift pressed), while bot could make a fake emergency relog after a while of not earning single xp.

Edited by zdupix