Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Caliboss

help me with my ice spear / cold snap build

my main skill is ice spear but i also have a 6link cold snap that i would like my bot to cast first when he see's a enemy, i cannot find a way that he will cast cold snap successfully.

any advice?

give it higher priority and probably over 15K cooldown (to lower the chance of continuous casting and getting in the way of your main atk skill.)

Edited by aeiz

give it higher priority and probably over 15K cooldown (to lower the chance of continuous casting and getting in the way of your main atk skill.)

i did this and it seems to still cast cold snap like when ever it wants on a enemy not as soon as the cooldown is up =/ 

Cooldown is actually in something like millisecond so you can increase it further or restrict it to cast if you run into a certain amount of mobs within a range like 3-5

Edited by aeiz

anyway besides that issue... my main issue is survivability in mapping.. im lvl 73 and i have like the best of the best gear pretty much, pledge of hands,640 es chest 6link, max resist besides chaos... 1812 Life/2757 ES and i have ghost reaver passive on also..

anyway i seem to have trouble staying alive. i watch bot and it just dies alot..

i do good damage and have a high chance to freeze on hit.. i dont get it =/ i guess ill just have to watch bot more and try and find whats really wrong.

Unless your a tank with like 20k def and decent hp this bot isn't made to support maps that well since it's unable to use any other potions other than hp and mp, any other builds would end up getting pwned unless your able to one hit aoe everything

i guess ill try out piety runs for now, i just think i would more likely be banned.. with maps i havent had any bans yet.

would suck to get banned while wearing 30+ex worth of gear lol

Edited by Caliboss

i went with this bot and my friend bot a different one...his has always worked good and never had a problem -.- i hate seeing him on my friends list running dom runs non stop and i cant =/