Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
aeiz

{The Merchant} Warehouse Shop {Standard Softcore}

{The Merchant} Warehouse Shop - Standard (Softcore) {Payment option: Paypal or In-Game Currency Only}

(I hold the right to cancel / request a change before trades on a last minute basis)

(Service is in Trial Period)

Many of you have asked me to do this before, and I have regrettably declined. I have now decided to give this a shot, so here's how it works, you may request for me to help you sell something, and all you have to do is send me the item you want me to help you sell and the price you want to sell it at, my policy is never sell something unless I have it on me, once you send me the item I will then issue a unique ID that I would be inputting into my excel spreadsheet to keep track of the items in my inventory, please note due to confidentiality and safety I won't be inputting your forum name or in-game names into my spreadsheet so if you lose the ID then I won't be able to pay you or return your item so please keep the ID safe somewhere.

Terms of Services (For Sellers):

1. You understand that I’m not liable for any loss or damages incurred (if any), if the account holding onto the item gets banned with it.

2. Your item will be returned to you if it does not get sold within 3 days or at a mutually agreeable time herein after shall be referred to as the “Holding Period” (GMT+8).

3. If your item gets sold within the holding period a fee at the rate of 10% or $1 (whichever is higher, and in the event of any Cents it shall be rounded up to the nearest $1) will be deducted as fee’s for my service (all fee’s if any are made payable by you).

4. A Unique identification code will be issued upon using my service, and user’s who lose the code understands that he/she will also lose any right or claim to the items held by me.

5. Items left unclaimed within 3 days upon the expiry of the holding period shall be deemed as a donation and will not be claimable thereafter, unless it’s due to a fault by me.

6. I hold the right to request early termination of the service at any given time.

7. In the event of any arguments I hold the right and final say to any and all circumstances not listed in the above.

Terms of Services (For Buyers):

1. You may request to pay either by In-game Currencies (exchange rate is located here) or by PayPal.

2. You will go first, unless trading with in-game currency.

3. I am not liable for any loss or damages from possible bans (if any), after trading with me.

4. You understand that this service is still under a trial period, therefore I hold the right to either cancel or terminate my service on a last minute basis.

5. In the event of any arguments I hold the right and final say to any and all circumstances not listed in the above.