Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
xrdx

leap slam, amulets and rings + other gear

finaly i am getin good, but i can work out wht rings n amulets i need now lol

im 72

i was using carcas jacs just swaped for 1800def resi chest 5 link,

an epic axe with 19 aps

in total my resists are 65/66/75/-60 life 1.5k :S defence is 11k, and damage is 3.9k with 0.21 aps

i dont die even in maps only every now n then wen i get laaag

what rings n amulets do i need?? andf curios to what u all wear ~(leap slam)

im makin my 2nd slammer now :)

3 bots(76,77,78) here, all leap slam, all running sarn city

Non running at same time :|

I switch every 2-3 days, bot 16 hrs @ day

My gear is not great, just cheap gear (2-4 chaos each piece) my bot run just fine ^^

I recently switched to iiq/iir gear, just for test: 2 andavarius (foud by the bot :P), goldwyrm, perandus and 5l kaoms primacy, the rest are the same cheap gear.

Stats

res: 23,-65,22,-42

def: 2.2k

hp: 2.4k

dmg: 2k .73 aps

auras: grace (rm/bm gems), determination (rm gem), hatred, (rm gem), purity/haste (rm gem) I run 2-4 auras at time

gear isnt rly important while botting ;)

about 70 leap slam and also just bought some crap gear.

working quite fine.

took off my andv rings since i had too many uniques... xD

really ? thats weird i have 2 bots running non stop and they rarely ever pick up anything i dont keep can you show your config files please and we can try to help you ?

evasion based leap slam + cyclone. 1 handed sword and shield. 55% evasion - 50%block 28% chance to dodge attacks 20% to dodge spells %double chance to dodge projectiles. 55% movespeed (the winner for botting right there)

2.8k life. Never dies. can bot lunaris. and my gear is absolute trash. Even use that unique shield with +20% melee damage lol.

Run a cheap and nasty 5 link chest tho with cyclone + life leech + faster attacks + item quantity + item rarity.

and have about 30 quantity on gear and 80 rarity.

Never found anything worth while. never seen an ex. never seen a descent unique. giving away low level uniques lol. but man does it collect fusings/chisels/chaos/ and thats what i really like haha

an epic axe with 19 aps

in total my resists are 65/66/75/-60 life 1.5k :S defence is 11k, and damage is 3.9k with 0.21 aps

It is important to understand how Leap Slam works when selecting weapons. The ability does not use the base weapon speed, but it DOES use the attack speed stat on the weapon! The base attack time of Leap Slam is 1.4 if you use a Karui Maul (0.95 attack speed) or a Reaver Sword (1.35 attack speed). If the Karui has 10% attack speed, you will Leap Slam at 1.26. Which will be faster than the Reaver Sword if it did not have any attack speed, despite the final attack speed on the sword being higher. This means that in a weapon you are looking for the highest physical damage combined with the highest attack speed affix, while disregarding the base attack speed of the weapon. These circumstances make Karui Mauls and Karui Choppers the best two weapons available for Leap Slam

Sign in to follow this