Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Morim

Hi im new and have some questions

Hi everybody today i buy the 1 month licence for exiled bot and i have some questions of the bot:

1- Can set up a timer in the bot? i mean tell the bot level here until lvl X then log off
2- Can set up the bot to sell the chromatic items?

3- Can set up the bot to run diferents maps for example: Lvl in dock until 35 then go to ebony barracks until 37

Thanks!

1. could be doable with switch profile and maybe character position so far off that no character gets picked and its stuck in character screen ? no clue

2.  yes

3. yes/no u can switch areas after time with profile change , not lvl

Edited by Delamonica

1. could be doable with switch profile and maybe character position so far off that no character gets picked and its stuck in character screen ? no clue

2.  yes

3. yes/no u can switch areas after time with profile change , not lvl

ok thanks for answering me! can tell me how or where i can find the guid to do the chromatic sell? and the profile changer? again thanks!

dont know guides for it , its common sense and selfexplaining with the profile changer

and i have no time to explain it .

and about the chromatic problem , its also selfexplaining when u hover the mouse over the "pick chromatic orbs" option 

dont know guides for it , its common sense and selfexplaining with the profile changer

and i have no time to explain it .

and about the chromatic problem , its also selfexplaining when u hover the mouse over the "pick chromatic orbs" option 

Ohh well thank you very much!!!!

Sign in to follow this