Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Spaceguy911

No orbs in default.ipd?...

Below is the code taken straight from the default pickit file.  I am new to this bot and maybe "that's RNG", but I just ran about 80 merci docks runs, and no chaos+ in my stash.  I can't help but to think I should add something about chaos, blessed, exalts, etc, to my pickit file.  Anyone have info on this?

Thanks

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//                                                                                 //
//                                  CURRENCY                                       //
//                                                                                 //
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

[Type] == "Scroll of Wisdom" # [StashItem] == "true" // Take all id scroll
[Type] == "Portal Scroll" # [StashItem] == "true" // Take all tp scroll
[Type] == "Blacksmith's Whetstone" # [StashItem] == "true" // Take Blacksmith's Whetstone
[Type] == "Armourer's Scrap" # [StashItem] == "true" // Take Armourer's Scrap
[Type] == "Glassblower's Bauble" # [StashItem] == "true" // Take Glassblower's Bauble
[Type] == "Albino Rhoa Feather" # [StashItem] == "true" // Albino Rhoa Feather

no problem with that, bot by default leaves the low currency alone, which is why those are included in default pickit for all other currencies the bot will pick them up, if your not getting any it's only because they weren't supposed to be common drops to begin with, some are lucky and get tons some get hardly any that's just how it goes.

however you might notice if you don't get allot of high end currencies you might actually be getting a lot of low end currencies.

Edited by aeiz