Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Spaceguy911

Kaom's Primacy?

Hey... My buddy has a 5L Kaom's Primacy.  He would give it to me if I wanted to build around it.  Is there a build/skill that is Exiled Bot friendly with Kaom's?

Thanks.

Try a spectral throw build, start from duelist, get the healt and the axe specialized nodes, but kaom is not the best axe so far, probably u gona end up at 2-4k dps, for a low budget dock farmer without big iir/iiq it should be ok.

I dont really see a real point why you should build a character around a Kaom's Primacy... Basicly the maximum amount of physical DPS this weapon is able to supply are 423,5 pDPS which is pretty low for a twohanded axe. I would recommend you to better stick to a rare twohanded weapon. These can get way more damage, can be way faster and also have the chance to roll some nice offstats. ~500pDPS weapon start at ~1ex, so they are not even expensive (see here or here)! Ofcurse if you just want Kaom's Primacy because of the culling feature there is no alternative but besides that i would always prefere a rare weapon.

Just my 5 cents...

Sign in to follow this