Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
serj

Bug on 0.21i

Hi all

Here is the bug i see since i use bot 0.2i

In fact, the bug appear only after the first start of bot and when the bot finished the first map ...

Bot explore all map and kill boss

then  open a tp , ID item , sell it if needed (or stash it) ,  take a new map , go to laboratory

=> then he try to put map on the device, but nothing happend. .. map is "freeze" on my inventory .. bot can't take it (me too .. after "pause- F12" the bot)

I need to push "ctrl" Key to enable the use and take the map .

/edit :

Another problem,

Sometime , bot stop walking on the map and the "windows touch" , in my vmware is press every 3 sec.

Result: i need to stop the bot and run it again .. but after a cupple of time .. same pbl again

=== French ===

Grosso modo, apres avoir démarré le bot (premier lancement) celui ci prend la map correctement et est capable de lancer la partie dans le laboratoire.

Mais la partie fini et apres voir vendu, stocker , celui prend une nouvelle map, direction le laboratoire et là ,  plus rien , ou plutôt si , le bot essaye de prendre la carte mais celle ci semble figée, gelée dans l'inventaire.

Il me faut appuyer sur la touche "ctrl" pour débloquer (je ne sais pas quoi) mais cela permet de reprendre la main et le bot peut dès lors sélectionner la map et l'utiliser.

Pour le moment je n'ai constaté que celui là ..

/edit :

Durant le run, je constate que le bot s'arrete (tout du moins il est face a un mur) et je constate que la touche windows (dans ma vmware) est activé toute les 2-3 sec ... résultat : le bot ne fait plus rien et le menu windows s'affiche furtivement toutes les 2-3 sec ..

Balo j'ai envie de dire

Edited by serj

Hello Community,

Same Problem for me.

I Notice the Ctrl Press Problem on difference situation's.

1. Sometimes the Chicken funktion dont works cuz the bot press Ctrl+Esc and hit on this way the Windows Start button

2. After Some Maps he join again the labertory to open a New Map -> He join labertory run to the Divice -> the inventory open and he click "Ctrl+click on the Map" at this time he dont get the Map on Cursor ! and cant open the Map...

3. On Maps with Stairs to kill the Boss he press Ctrl+Click on the Stair to the next level and cant join it...

All Problems are fixed with a Simple Manuel click on the Ctrl Button... But the same problems reaply instantly !!!

Please try to fix this soon Alk

Thanks in advance

Chris 

Im having problems with the bot when he is supposed to cast auras. He just goes to a corner and stands there. Have to manually cast auras and rf and then he sometimes starts to work again.

Im having problems with the bot when he is supposed to cast auras. He just goes to a corner and stands there. Have to manually cast auras and rf and then he sometimes starts to work again.

Yeah just got on my bot and watched it. It would click on the area i chose it to bot, but then when it gets to the area bot will just run in the direction where the mouse pointer is at and not use auras.

For me helped downloading the bot again and setting it from scratch. No god damn idea wtf was that but now I have problem with bot closing game...

Yeah just got on my bot and watched it. It would click on the area i chose it to bot, but then when it gets to the area bot will just run in the direction where the mouse pointer is at and not use auras.

for those who have the "ctrl" bug using Guru Multiscript :

Try this :

Right click on  Guru Multiscript (icon in task bar when multiscript is running)

After check the option : "Suspend Hotkey"

zCEfBVc.png

After that , all should be fine :)

Thx to :LeHeupOfSoup

Sign in to follow this