Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
palancho

Bot stucked at stash after working fine

Hello, anyone could help me?- bot was working fine and today it is stucked at stash with no reason. I have tried to change profile to another one; to make new profile etc.- nothing helps.

Big thx in advancce.

I have fixed this issue- activating bot again helped; but after todays PoE update bot does not even login- it does not put credentials to login; and when logged in manually it is totally stucked. Anyone could confirm having same problem after the update?- or it is just me? TY.

6 часов назад, palancho сказал:

after todays PoE update bot does not even login- it does not put credentials to login; and when logged in manually it is totally stucked. Anyone could confirm having same problem after the update?- or it is just me? TY.

I have the same issue. Bot can't log, event if i logged manually, it's go back and forth without any action. Same problem if i enter into the map manually.

Ok-k-k-k-e-e-e-e-y-y-y.... :) Update to my previous confirmation. The solution is really simple and curious: just start POE in normal mode, without  --nopatch command line parameter to get the client updated, and then close it. After this one, bot works fine