Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
melchome

Witch past act 1 merc ?

does anyone have a witch running any zones past act 1 merc ? i try forest but im a fire witch and they are all fire resist im not sure what to do im 16 lvls higher than the zone i can currently bot i need some tips please, i am makeing the dulest jumper that is posted below but my witch does so much damage i cant see why i cant survive

Haven't seen anyone botting with a witch i assume because they're weaker (less tankability) and keep in mind that a bot can't react exactly how an human being would do...so the best thing to do (atm) is to go for a really tanky character, let's say a marauder. Once we'll have everything working i'll start working on specific class artificial intelligencies to provide the ability to bot with most of the characters famous builds.

really? i'm running a freezepulse witch, i have no problems running any zone.

but i have instant lifeleach so i'm more of a up in your face kind of witch, only thing i can think of is your gear and gem selection is lacking, possibly your tree. you shouldn't have an issue, the bot performs better than i do when i'm playing.

when i get home from work tonight i will post what gear im useing and skill tree and gems, honestly im scared to give to much info about it for fear that GGG will use it to find the toon and ban it do you guys think this is possible ? i figgured this is why the tradeing fourms are empty aswell.

also the witch does good other than against fire resist mobs and against reflect mobs she literaly 2 shots herself everytime and i belive the scroll loot issue might have been fighting me and makeing her die more often than normal cause i tried forest again after and she was doing good except for reflect.