Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
darky13

town runs in hideout

ppl cannot see you running around in town and msg, invite to party etc. . Few weeks ago some scrub invited my bot to party in town , and few days later that bot got banned , so I guess some white knights are staying in town looking for bots to report

ppl cannot see you running around in town and msg, invite to party etc. . Few weeks ago some scrub invited my bot to party in town , and few days later that bot got banned , so I guess some white knights are staying in town looking for bots to report

Ah ok... I'm not totally sure but shouldn't "/DND" prevent you from being invited into a party? 

typing /hideout , is taking you to the hideout , so if this get implemented in the bot , we can totally skip showing up in town , when finish map , type /hideout , sell/stash in there and port back to the map

Ah ok... I'm not totally sure but shouldn't "/DND" prevent you from being invited into a party? 

I found out about /dnd the other day lol x.x

typing /hideout , is taking you to the hideout , so if this get implemented in the bot , we can totally skip showing up in town , when finish map , type /hideout , sell/stash in there and port back to the map

I found out about /dnd the other day lol x.x

you can't use /hideout outside of town. boom