Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
uniquetong

Is there any window8 bot user here?

it works but its kinda buggy for me at least trying to figure out the skills is probably the hardest part

Thx for reply

I'm windows8 64bit,

I have flask problem, and bot won't exit game when timer exipre, I'm not sure that my problem or the bot's comtability?

best combatibility on win7

I'm botting with win7, but it's single-cored desktop, very slow.

anyway, i like exiled-bot, hope it supports win8 soon~~blood should see this :P

@bloodybeast

1. single cored doesnt mean its a slow pc

2. still confusing that there are still pcs out there which are single cored and can run poe (cause of the graphics)

3. guess win8 support will get better sonner or later.

4. run the bot within a win7 vm and ur problem is fixed. (use vm ware player since as i know the win8 integrated vm tool doesnt support 3d graphics)

I use windows 8 64 bit and everything has worked fine for me so far.

3 new level 80s on 3 new accounts and counting.

1. single cored doesnt mean its a slow pc

2. still confusing that there are still pcs out there which are single cored and can run poe (cause of the graphics)

3. guess win8 support will get better sonner or later.

4. run the bot within a win7 vm and ur problem is fixed. (use vm ware player since as i know the win8 integrated vm tool doesnt support 3d graphics)

it's a ALL IN ONE PC, from last year, IDK it's build, but feels like single cored lol~

I use windows 8 64 bit and everything has worked fine for me so far.

3 new level 80s on 3 new accounts and counting.

mine works, but seems like always misclick, my resolu is 800 x 600, but bot never reach the button. so weird, did you do anything special? or magical?

it's a ALL IN ONE PC, from last year, IDK it's build, but feels like single cored lol~

sry for this, but thats kinda the dumbest thing i heard for years... ;P

and i doubt its single cored if u bought it last year

Hmm...had windows 8 pre-installed on my laptop and guess what...the 1st thing i installed on it was uTorrent to download an iso file of a windows 7 which replace my windows 8.

Sooooo, leave me alone with this fucking windows 8 rofl xD

Really i've tried it for like 30mins, took me like 10 times more time to launch any app i launch on my win7....

Really...how can people like windows 8...fucking forced to move your mouse to do anything, while in windows 7 you just have to hit the windows button on your keyboard, type 3-4 letters from the software you want to launch and hit enter ! gg wp

Really i love windows 8 as much as wiping my ass with an iphone. :lol:

d12 : he's maybe not used to computing stuff so he might think that a core is in fact a CPU...and unless he uses a server i doubt he has multiples CPU, however he might have a single CPU with multiples cores if his computer is from last year. :P

@bloody

true ;) to the core thingy.

but why do u hate win8 so hard? im using it on my university laptop which is 7 years old. just boosted it with a small ssd and got win8 running and it works rly fine.

and yes im missing the fast search function aswell. but i heard 8.1 will bring alot of improvments. also win button comes back (but for real. who is rly using it frequently. there is no need for it if u know a few shortcuts.)

i know its the wrong topic (but im just writing here anyways and this came to my mind), but anyone knows a shortcut for the control panel?

I just hate when a system is restricting my moves...i should be the slowest factor on my computer, not the contrary ;)

true story.

i hope 8.1 brings what ppl hate most at win8 ;)

but its still the first windows with a simple and stylish GUI xD

Really...how can people like windows 8...fucking forced to move your mouse to do anything, while in windows 7 you just have to hit the windows button on your keyboard, type 3-4 letters from the software you want to launch and hit enter ! gg wp

There is 2 apps I use, I know how retarded that sounds Apps on windows lol, but yah ViStart, and ViKeys gives you that windows 7 feel with the start button and the windows key binds are back as well.

Windows 8 is designed with touch screens in mind as default but you can undo all that and make it just a newer faster version of windows 7 with a little tweaking/optimizing.

win 8.1 will bring alot of those things back

and yes. in the beginning i also thought it sux cause its just different from win7, but then i thought:

hey who cares. just get used to it. and its working.

new version of something always means change. otherwise u could just stay with the old things.

and yes win8 is faster in general.

Funny thing is...ya they bring up a faster system (i don't deny it) but what's the point to give people a "faster" system (saving some milli seconds here and there) when you force the user to waste like 3-5 seconds to launch a fucking app lol.

In my opinion, they just thought their OS for a "mobile OS" which means touch things to launch apps and to move into the os BUT, they kinda forgot people using mouses on computer and people not wanting to waste seconds to launch an app.

For me this win 8.1 is just a "Ok we tried something and it's mostly a fail, go back to the sources..."

The day they'll provide a winXP with a new OS core, including win7 user friendly features... i'll vouch for this OS :)

Waiting for this utopy, i stick to my fucking win7 rofl :)

But after all, it's only a matter of taste....people like new things, they're kind of impressed by new features while the code used behind is as shitty as the previous one rofl :)

I'm just a young guy with an old man reaction toward new stuff :P

people like new things, they're kind of impressed by new features while the code used behind is as shitty as the previous one rofl :)

^main problem ;)

doesnt matter if its good. if its new it sells.

In my opinion, they just thought their OS for a "mobile OS" which means touch things to launch apps and to move into the os BUT, they kinda forgot people using mouses on computer and people not wanting to waste seconds to launch an app.

Yup they just wanted to get in on the tablet game, as that is all that a lot of the young people are even using these days I hear.

I work in IT for a pretty large company and we are still using XP on 90% of the workstations. Faced with the option of upgrading to W7 or W8 next year, Windows 8 got laughed out of the meeting even though it was somehow the cheaper option. I probably wouldn't be using it if I didn't get a free copy from Microsoft and wasn't to lazy to switch back, not to mention I would lose at least 3 hrs of bot up time installing W7 and downloading POE again. :lol:

Sign in to follow this