Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
lastcaress

Working Kind of?

Well i can get the bot to run a little bit of ledge but then he just stops and does nothing .

also it seems he can only use one skill which is fire ball i dont know how i can get him to cast 2 endurance chargers then discharge is there a certain way to config the skills to make him use them in a specific order??

when i got molten shell to work he just constantly spammed it ?

how about granite flasks ?

is there a specific class this bot works better with??

is this bot still being worked on? if so keep up the hard work :D and thx for the helpz

im going to try and run city of sarn and use the autohot key script from the other post to see if that helps any

when i got molten shell to work he just constantly spammed it ?

Wouldn't recommend using molten shell, it may be possible to set up using like a really high min distance for that ability in the skills.ini like 800, with 0 as the max distance for infinite max distance. Again though wouldn't recommend using molten shell, the bot will probably just try to spam molten shell at max range and do nothing.

TLDR: Probs shouldn't use molten shell.

how about granite flasks ?

Not yet. HP and Mana flasks only.

is there a specific class this bot works better with??

Not really a specific class per say but in my experience it is better on tanky heros that can spam 1 spell and shit on everything.

IE : Leap Slammers (Kripps build on exilepro.com), anything else that is semi tanky with good aoe.

is this bot still being worked on? if so keep up the hard work :D and thx for the helpz

Gets updated almost weekly, its still fairly new so it will be constantly improving.

im going to try and run city of sarn and use the autohot key script from the other post to see if that helps any.

Untill pathing is completed i STRONGLY recommend using a auto hotkey script Top Left for city of sarn (Or maybe shreks gui i hear thats pretty good and has that feature built in although i have never used it myself). And again if you have like a 5link and can get by with spamming 1 spell that has yielded the best results for me personally. 1 Aoe spell with 0/0 distances, with a gap closer spell (leap slam, flicker strike, etc) with a min distance of like 250 works well to if your botting areas with alot of ledges or staircases like sarn.

I should implement a rep module on the forum that way you rould +rep people...hmm should look for this :)

ye need to give watah, shrek and poebo alot of + defenatly xD

theyr doing a great job here

(ofc alot of others doing a great job aswell. but those 2 came to my mind at first ;))

Sign in to follow this