Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
runner

0.21 bug reprot

I have noticed when it goes to a waypoint in town to teleport to an area it often goes to click on the map so fast it drags the character off of the waypoint making it unable to teleport.

For some reason I can't use the stashing and picket because my Bot seems to be unable to close vending and storage windows. As soon as I press "Esc" manually it starts working again. I also modified the offset to sell stuff, but again, after selling rares the bot can't exit the vending window and gets stuck.

Any obvious fix?I'm using Win 8.1 and started the bot with admin rights. Don't using VM.

By the way: The complete same setup was working during the first month of ambush league.

Edited by Blackmuscle

The bot don't loot anymore white/blue maps, and don't clear currpted areas as good as it does in 0.20 version. And it loots only some vaal gems not all and also don't loot always sacrifice fragments. I try to modify item pickup but no change will work.

For some reason I can't use the stashing and picket because my Bot seems to be unable to close vending and storage windows. As soon as I press "Esc" manually it starts working again. I also modified the offset to sell stuff, but again, after selling rares the bot can't exit the vending window and gets stuck.

You need to bind "Close all panels" back to the default key (Space)...

You need to bind "Close all panels" back to the default key (Space)...

In Exile Bot, can a user set this "Close all panels" key them self? I couldnt find anything for this in the EB config files.

No you'll need to change this inGame hotkey (but i am pretty sure this is just a but and this wont be around for long)

Alk already knows about this...

auto level gem doesn't seem to be working

Disable the inGame Option "Questtracking"! This should pretty much fix this for now...

My bot has problem with picking map from stash from the lowest row. It is clicking below slot and never picks it. This happens only with maps in the lowest row. I had to put stash some items in the lowest rows as workaround to stop infinite loop.