Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
larrich01

New and considering becoming elite member, two questions first.

1) VPN is the quickest and cheapest way to avoid IP ban? (I want to bot on an alt for currency, but the ip ban would still affect my main if I understand this correctly). Is there some recommended VPNs for windows users?

x) Going to try running the bot on a test run with the lv 45- restriction, is the smoothness of the bot the same as the elite+ version?

CRAZY SMOOTH, a def buy if I can figure out which proxy/vpn i'll need. Don't want to risk main account xD

3)Since I only wish to run one bot at a time, can I use a proxy instead? If so any good free proxy services? (If proxy works for botting and saves my ip for my main I will definitely buy a month of this program xD). 

Edited by larrich01

I want to try this, but I don't want to risk banning my main account, when someone can answer these questions please let me know. Also I tried using cyberghost 5 but POE couldn't connect to patcher, even when I used the --nopatch shortcut it just couldn't connect to the server, Is there a fix for this, or is it because i'm using a free vpn which only allows browsing or something.

I don't wish to bot on my main, I wish to bot on alts. Will then carry over to drop trading. Thanks for answering nothing though. Actually I doubt I will interact my main with the alt at all, I just enjoy idle games and botting mmo's feels like a super idle game lol

Edited by larrich01

i dit answered you, you want to bot with another acount and trade wealth to your main... BAN. dont expect someting else if you dont want to lose your main acount and booting. you need to be warned, not matter how becareful and how good your setup is.

Edited by maths

i dit answered you, you want to bot with another acount and trade wealth to your main... BAN. dont expect someting else if you dont want to lose your main acount and booting. you need to be warned, not matter how becareful and how good your setup is.

Read it mate, I said I will not be trading after all. I will be treating it like an idle game never even crossing the two. If the alt gets banned that's fine, I just want a idle game which won't affect my main for when I feel like playing the game again.

1) VPN is the quickest and cheapest way to avoid IP ban? (I want to bot on an alt for currency, but the ip ban would still affect my main if I understand this correctly). Is there some recommended VPNs for windows users?

x) Going to try running the bot on a test run with the lv 45- restriction, is the smoothness of the bot the same as the elite+ version?

CRAZY SMOOTH, a def buy if I can figure out which proxy/vpn i'll need. Don't want to risk main account xD

3)Since I only wish to run one bot at a time, can I use a proxy instead? If so any good free proxy services? (If proxy works for botting and saves my ip for my main I will definitely buy a month of this program xD). 

1) yes. Use any VPN with private ip.

x) yes

3) If you can make POE to work with proxy - why not? 

More ppl uses same VPN => more chances to ban for everybody. True for paid ones too, cause IP pool isn't so big.

So I suggest to find something yourself outside of this forum - more chances to stay "alive" :)

Read it mate, I said I will not be trading after all. I will be treating it like an idle game never even crossing the two. If the alt gets banned that's fine, I just want a idle game which won't affect my main for when I feel like playing the game again.

What maths was trying to say was that you shouldnt bot at all if you are extremely emotionally invested in any accounts. People have had bans on their main accounts no matter how "careful" they were. All it takes is your vpn dropping for one second when some script or another that watches that connection fails or crashes... And then youre tagged.

There are also several other ways you can get snagged in the ban wagon. You are also tied to the fact that running poe through a vpn is obvious, if poe takes a look.

Dont bot if you cant accept losing it all. Plain and simple

Sign in to follow this