Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
maths

how to make the bot quit a corrupted area when its cleared ?

mine just sit there waiting for max iddle time to be reach, and it return to the same corrupted area to do the same thing, is there a way to make the bot realise that the area is cleared after he took the vessel or when all ennemies is killed?

another issue: in dominus run bot doesnt create a new instance, after he killed dominus 1 time it take wp to scepter of god but rejoin the same instance when i take the 1st set of stair, where i already killed dominus, climb back to top, call tp and redoo the same thing.

in dom fight bot try to aim for dominus right at start, when i goes away it still try to aim for it, when all ennemies are killed and dominus appears bot ignore him and pick up gear instead of fightning.

in map: sometime when bot quit an instance to sell stuff and return but the bot created a portal on the gear, bot click on portal in loop, resulting in all portal lost.

Edited by maths

Neither corrupted area farming nor boss runs were never really fixed.

Taking the same portal loop happens everywhere, including travel from normal zones to town for me (resulting in wasted time doing "doubleclears"), same as above sadly.

Edited by bbones

Sign in to follow this