Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
gyrodragon

Antivirus Warnings are False Positives for v0.19f

I recently started getting norton removing some of the files in v0.19e and when i tried to redownload, it kept popping up saying it stopped an attack called backdoor greybird. I searched the forums to see if anyone else had the same issues, came up with nothing from what i could find so.... here i am!

Yeah iv having same issues with mcafee and i try to ignore it but the program doesnt reconize it as a program, gets really lame redowning it every time my virus protection turns on. im sure they can fix that because iv used alot of bots in my life time and this is the only iv ever had problems with. Not trying to be mean but exilebuddy bot thats same price of this 1 and does alittle better "CLAIMS" they dont have this problem, BUT i money on this guy fixing it love they layout on the program and slowly becoming a dieheart of his work.

true enough, but you can give avg a try instead fo mc'afree, works for me atleast.

lol i wish mcafree was free but it cost me 60$ and mcAfee works better then my norton did

Hey there! Alot of people have been getting quarantine warnings from their antivirus scanners. I can assure you that the Exiled-Bot team is not looking to infect it's loyal community with viruses. These are simply false positives.

Please post here with the antivirus program you are using if you run into a false positive.

add it as an exception/trust the exiled-bot.exe

Edited by Walt

well I pay for Mcafee and iv tryed 15 times to get it to trust it and every time it doesn't accept it as a program.

Edit: if you have an idea or sum please tell im tired of disableing it and hours later it magicly turns on and deletes

Edited by Bloodrunsred

well I pay for Mcafee and iv tryed 15 times to get it to trust it and every time it doesn't accept it as a program.

Edit: if you have an idea or sum please tell im tired of disableing it and hours later it magicly turns on and deletes

mcafee if i remember rightly can "trust" directories, simply trust your exile bot folder