Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Bloodrunsred

Better Looting System

iv ran the bot for 20 hours and recorded it looking through the video it passed maybe 5 out of 20 Rares and picks up alot of white items. maybe the bot could look through its inventory and drop unwanded items it accidently picked up and the rare items  not to concern about since ik its not an injected bot.

From my experience bot doesn't miss stuff (maybe you should increase pickup delay in system.ini, might help if your connection is laggy), but yeah - the pickup and IDing/selling is so bad and slow that any serious IIQ/IIR stacking is out of the question, I'd give the bot 4/10 for efficiency, and that is being very optimistic :)

However, its been stated new pickup is planned/in the works, so lets hope for the best :)

Edited by bbones

From my experience bot doesn't miss stuff (maybe you should increase pickup delay in system.ini, might help if your connection is laggy), but yeah - the pickup and IDing/selling is so bad and slow that any serious IIQ/IIR stacking is out of the question, I'd give the bot 4/10 for efficiency, and that is being very optimistic :)

However, its been stated new pickup is planned/in the works, so lets hope for the best :)

yes cant wait for new looter system, not trying to be mean but if i have to go through files and change stuff to get it to work when i go to pay for it, kinda beats the point of easy use.

got 120iiq/480iir and bot always get stuck trying to pick up stuff endlessly reseting instance foreverer and trying over and over again to pick up the same stuff lol

Edited by maths

yes cant wait for new looter system, not trying to be mean but if i have to go through files and change stuff to get it to work when i go to pay for it, kinda beats the point of easy use.

Actually the way I see it there is nothing wrong with the pickit file editing, you don't need any programming knowledge for it, anyone can do it - and it allows a lot of customisation which is always great. Sure you could ask for some kind of a UI to make it even simpler - new users would definitely appreciete that, but for me personally that isn't so important. What I was talking about is the looting system itself - the process of picking up items that drop, and to a lesser extent IDing and selling/stashing.

got 120iiq/480iir and bot always get stuck trying to pick up stuff endlessly reseting instance foreverer and trying over and over again to pick up the same stuff lol

Yeah, I totally gave up on IIQ, its counterprodutive, while it would be the absolutely best stat to have if the looting was working better. I find it better to just have a moderate amount of IIR for the time being.

its counter productive only with the way this bot work, with other bot its just fine, thats why i give feedback about this, because it can certainly be fixed, this bot is good and work great but is way to slow to select item on the floor and miss to many item to be used as a real bot right now(im not willing to pass on a Mirror or ethernal or a crown of eye for exemple), im waiting for improvement before i use it for mapping again.