Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
FakeName

Elite features vs Profile changer

When you first Activate the Elite features they are saved to config.ini and are automatically loaded each next time.

The discomfort situation is next, i downloaded new version, set all the configuration, made many profiles etc. And after i start the bot it gives me "blablabla 45 lvl", ok, activating Elite features and going somewhere. As you already guessed they are not activated for other profiles, so bot is stuck on them.

Feature request: Please add ONE TIME reminder popup info about "if you have Elite key please activate it" BEFORE user tries to clone default profile.

Thank you for your feedback, I did not make the notification, but I added a button to the Activation GUI to activate ALL current profiles at once. It will work the same as the normal activation, but will also activate other profiles too. Be aware that it will override any already activated profiles with the key provided in the form.

i have to activate all profile in my friend computer but in my computer activate and bot show only free user how to fix?

same key?

1 key = 1 bot at the same time. can be used on different computers, but not at the same time.