Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
p1126703

Need help with my skill attack

Hi guys, I have set my left button as grounds lam and right button as leapslam, both have same priority. However my bot don't use leap slam at all. I was hopping it will leap slam to mob and use ground slam. Any idea how do I do it?

Set your GS with range 0-200 and your LS with range 200-1500 (then it'll LS to stuff off-screen too, much faster). If you're only using LS to get to stuff might as well chuck a curse on hit in with it too :)

Edited by bonebox

Set your GS with range 0-200 and your LS with range 200-1500 (then it'll LS to stuff off-screen too, much faster). If you're only using LS to get to stuff might as well chuck a curse on hit in with it too :)

Thanks! it works now. btw, i having problems with running maps. Those in red are my codes. i just want to run magic maps, and upgrade normal maps to magic maps.

[Rarity] == "Normal" # [upgradeToMagic] == "true"

[MapLevel] < "71" # [RunMap] == "true"

[MapLevel] < "71" && [Rarity] == "Magic" && [map_monsters_reflect_%_physical_damage] >= "1" || [map_player_has_blood_magic_keystone] == "true" || [no_mana_regeneration] == "true" # [RerollMods] == "true"

[Rarity] == "Unique" # [ignoreMap] == "true"

[Rarity] == "rare" # [ignoreMap] == "true"

Ah yeah sorry forgot it'll only upgrade maps it's going to run. Immo is working on a map upgrade system in EB Tools. Long as you have enough trans orbs your pickit code should be doing that, though think they might need to be in the same stash tab the map s being picked from

Edited by bonebox

Ah yeah sorry forgot it'll only upgrade maps it's going to run. Immo is working on a map upgrade system in EB Tools. Long as you have enough trans orbs your pickit code should be doing that.

oh.. ok.. where should i put this desync script? inside system ?

#IfWinActive Path of Exile 

#Persistent
#SingleInstance force

Loop
{
    IfWinExist, Path of Exile
    WinActivate, Path of Exile
    BlockInput On
    SendInput, {SPACE}
    Sleep, % Random(25,75)
    SendInput, {Enter}
    Sleep, % Random(10,25)
    SendInput, {/}oos
    Sleep, % Random(10,25)
    SendInput, {Enter}
    BlockInput Off
    Sleep, % Random(15000,30000)
}
return

Random(min,max) {
    Random, out, %min%, %max%
    return out
}

Not sure what you mean by "where", it's a script can go anywhere on your system. If you mean does it need to go in each vm then yes?

Leapslam needs a longer range. Try 300 leapslam and 75 Groundslam.

300 range is quite big, alot of people don't realize this.

Put a cooldown on leapslam of 5000ms

Sign in to follow this