Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
bowflax

RF Sporker Build (needs work)

yea good work!

i don't think the bot would know to plant a couple totems and keep a distance. with this build you could set it up to face tank and just plant totems for sure. im gonna try my first one without totems, i can switch later anyways.

i guess totem at far range and freeze pulce etc. for short range would be a really fast clear.

I'm currently running LA ranger. But that one has no IIQ or IIR ;-( And i'm to busy to put too much time into it to get sporker to work (Having your own business means working in the weekends too unfortunately ;-( )

thats why own business sux ;P

btw. if ur running the bot 24/7 u dont rly need IIQ/IIR.

i just get flooded by shit and kinda got no IIQ/IIR.

It seems like it's impossible right now to get a dual totem user to work correctly. First of all, it refuses to plant more than 1 totem at a time. I've tried messing with the skill settings in every way possible but it'll use a totem once, then try to either attack using the move button like 40x before ES gets too low and it chickens. My char is a dual ice spear totem w/ spectre and skeletons.

An option to set a min and max distance where the bot would try to stay within that distance band away from the nearest enemy would be nice. So you could set it to 300-500 and the bot would try to stay between 300 and 500 away from the nearest enemy.

I've managed to get a sporker to run... decently.

The bot will cast off 2 totems, but my character enjoys trying to be a tank while doing so.

Yeah I actually got my dual ice totems to work, but forget about trying to use spectres or minions. She just lays a couple traps, uses elemental weakness every far between and tanks like a beast.