Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
thunderdruid

0.18c bug when bot try to loot.

The bot can't successful finding items to loot when there are a lot of stuff on the ground. Especially when in map after killing the boss, so it will just stand still and trigger the idle time and then coming again until all the doors disappear. It's quite a waste of time.

This is an issue since the bot has been created. A new looting system is needed to overcome this issue, until then if you want to run maps, don't use iiq/iir mods/items (I know its beside the point of mapping) but that's it, the bot is still developing and perfecting, shortcomings are to be expected.

Alk has already stated that he'll be working on a new improved looting method.

Edited by roneo1234

This one is pretty annoying, makes you miss out on a lot of loot as well as botting time. It often happens with strongbox + exile combo, too much stuff on the ground and he'll just continuously scan the items, never picking up anything. I found, however, that if I manually move the bot a little bit he will start picking stuff up. So maybe as a temporary fix add some sort of a "move x steps after 15 second pickup idle" functionality.

Sign in to follow this