Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
melchome

game crashing/non responsive after last patch/bot update

is anyone else haveing the poe client crash/stop responding i have 2 computers a trash Pentium 4 with 2 gigs ram and a 8400gs video card running win 7 ultimate and my main pc 2.8gig quad 4 gigs 650gts card, i started the night with the bot running on the pos Pentium 4 and my game kept locking up and without me clicking close now would just sit there with the screen grey and the little pop up on screen so i thought it might be the pc but then i switched the bot to my main and it did it 2 times before i went to sleep then i woke up with it locked up like that again so its not the pc but i dont know what it is was hopeing im not the only one with this problem. thanks

My VMs crashed aswell - there were some popups, but I wasn't able to read them, as they were hidden by the client.

Right now I am trying to reproduce these popups without the "EBG Enhancement Remain Active". I will report back...

i had remain active turned on also but the client itself crashed ill try to post a screen shot next time it keeps happening though :{

this is the error im getting quite often also it never happened before, i had remain active turned on i had to turn it off to post this and take the screen shot

post-259-138501023563.jpg

Sign in to follow this