Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Sehae

So - map farming or zone farming?

After we have maps implemented, what do you find best to farm still in terms of loot results - zones like library/docks etc or maps and what maps are you farming - lvls etc? Cheers :)

IMHO, If you're farming for currencies... zone farming is more profitable.

But I would assume the likelihood of being reported is much higher if you're always in library/docks.

I switched to map as soon as I can bcos I know my "friends" already know I'm botting from my time spent in library.

IMHO, If you're farming for currencies... zone farming is more profitable.

But I would assume the likelihood of being reported is much higher if you're always in library/docks.

I switched to map as soon as I can bcos I know my "friends" already know I'm botting from my time spent in library.

I won't be sure. Cuz u can easily get tons of ~50% quantity lvl 67 maps. 

(by combining blue lvl 66 maps)

And +50% quantity in leagues where quantity bonus is banned is HUGE

Edited by kokosoida

I won't be sure. Cuz u can easily get tons of ~50% quantity lvl 67 maps. 

(by combining blue lvl 66 maps)

And +50% quantity in leagues where quantity bonus is banned is HUGE

True... but you spend currencies to roll those maps (maybe I'm too scared to die so I do spent quite a lot to roll "safer" but still good quantity mods)

Also, I noticed if bot "actively" loots stuff to sell ... bot can quickly become unstable.

So I've been limiting my bot's looting on maps... runs really smooth without any problems but he'll only loot the good stuff... so long term wise... the "currency" return isn't as high.

However, if we're talking about trying to get good high level uniques.. yea... map is the way to go.

<-- Finally gotten my very 1st Alpha Howl on maps.     :)

Edited by klick

What lvl and rarity maps are you botting? Also - do your bots get dropped enough "rare-magic" maps to be self-sufficient witout you crafting the maps ? :D

Also - how do you avoid the retarded bot to lose time exploring already cleared maps :o

Edited by Sehae

That's the issue I have as well. The bot clears the maps then goes back to same lab instance and takes each and every portal until fully exploring each one, however after the first one and its all cleared there is no more mobs or loot so its just wasted running time. Makes no sense at all.

True... but you spend currencies to roll those maps (maybe I'm too scared to die so I do spent quite a lot to roll "safer" but still good quantity mods)

Also, I noticed if bot "actively" loots stuff to sell ... bot can quickly become unstable.

I spend transmutations. They are worth nothing.

I don't pick rare items at all.

What lvl and rarity maps are you botting? Also - do your bots get dropped enough "rare-magic" maps to be self-sufficient witout you crafting the maps ? :D

Also - how do you avoid the retarded bot to lose time exploring already cleared maps :o

I need to craft maps once a day. Don't think it's proper way to stop inquiring bot :)

To ensure the bot do mapping with minimum problems... I gave up looting rares (except rings & belts)... I guess that's how mapping loses out in currency compared to zoning for me.  Because I'm losing out in alts (vendoring). However, the returns I'm betting on is higher level uniques.

If bot don't loot rares... they usually clear map without any problems.  Problems usually occur when bot tries to go back to sell on inventory full and come back to resume map.

I spend alts in rolling maps as well to avoid a LOT OF MODS (but I still die... meh... I so hate poison/chaos clouds) and try to keep decent quantity.

I'm running around 190 IIR on maps 66 -> 70.  But good stuff usually drop from 68 -> 70.

Since I'm dying quite a few times.... I've yet to move on to 71 and above.

Am really tired of watching my bot never leveling... lol.

Btw can you share what gear/stats do your chars have... for these maps to be run smoothly.. meh, also withg high IIQ/IIR

I'm using this build

(I've yet to reach the suggested IIR yet... am still looking for suitable gear to switch totally)

My survibility COULD be higher if I use a better chest but I love my 6L carcass (4R1B1G) too much to give it up.

Phaukt is getting a LOT of really good stuff.

running lvl 73-75 rare maps on lvl 90 facebreaker IB build, paying ~5exalteds/day for maps and i get ~20 exalts/day from loot

~3 death/weak running ~18h/day

it got much easier after rogue exiled nerf

running lvl 73-75 rare maps on lvl 90 facebreaker IB build, paying ~5exalteds/day for maps and i get ~20 exalts/day from loot

Nice! Exalts from loot are mainly from uniques or awesome rares?

Both. Would be a lot more but it's hard to sell everything. Running 74-77 at the moment and it's hard to still get profit. Maze map sucks btw. if anyone wants to run level 74 maps. Bot gets stuck all the time and ignores boss.

This is your total outcome with one bot?

I'd love to see your build, I'm running a FB IB build with high blockrate and 2790 life and close to max resistances and I cant even map at all let alone run the Library

Sign in to follow this