Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
klick

Possible to detect "chaos cloud" mobs and quit map? :P

I love the mapping support but my bot kept dying to chaos cloud mobs.   :(

There's no way of knowing if there's chaos cloud mobs (apart from Dunes) until bot enters map yes?

Is it possible to detect the presence of chaos cloud and to quit and skip that map?

Thanks.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

SOLUTION FOUND

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Just wanna update this thread with solution.

Before I start. I'm sorry for my errorneous heading.  It should be POISON CLOUD not chaos cloud.

Thanks to kokosoida & alk (for coding the feature in the 1st place)

There are only 2 undead/zombies with such a mod.  Just add their names in the chicken on specific monster feature.

Sutured Aberration

Wrapped Nobelman

Bot will logout of POE if it detects the above mobs during mapping but bot will not quit map.  It will resume map until it runs out of portal.

I don't really mind... better than dying.   :P

Hope that helps.

Edited by klick

If these mobs have a specific name, you can use "Chicken on a specific monster sight" feature on MainSettings tab.

If they don't have a specific name - don't think so.

Edited by kokosoida
  • Upvote 1

Yeah you should be able to put the monster's name in the Chicken on specific monster sight to make the bot chicken on sight.

And of course don't forget to tick and activate the option.

But it's not name.  :(

It's the mods on the mobs.

I've already avoided clear cut problematic maps like Dunes & Spider Forest but the problems are the PACKS of undeads who SOMETIMES have the "chaos cloud" mod.   :(

Bcos they are packs... once my LS jumps IN he usually kills them all and dies in it while looting for THE wisdom scroll.

The damage is just TOO fast (chicken at 38% still die) bcos they stack.

And they can spawn in any maps (lower occurance at some maps...)  

But it's not name.  :(

It's the mods on the mobs.

I've already avoided clear cut problematic maps like Dunes & Spider Forest but the problems are the PACKS of undeads who SOMETIMES have the "chaos cloud" mod.   :(

Bcos they are packs... once my LS jumps IN he usually kills them all and dies in it while looting for THE wisdom scroll.

The damage is just TOO fast (chicken at 38% still die) bcos they stack.

And they can spawn in any maps (lower occurance at some maps...)  

Not possible now then.

Farm library/wait for possible feature in bot/upgrade your char

Just to be sure, I'm starting to note down any mobs I see with poison & chaos cloud on death.

HOPEFULLY they do have different names (I was too panicky whenever I see them to really note down their names).

Thanks!

Sign in to follow this