Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
camroc

17e bug

Havent had the issue with the stash since 17e, you should do a clean install and reconfig in case you didn't

As for item stuck on cursor it's caused by hic-ups in your system, latency lag/fps lag/stutter cause it to happen

Again there was a problem with the entrance to the catacombs! Bot does not go to the new instance, behold the old time comes. As if not pressed "Ctrl"

I've also encountered a problem with 17e...

My character seems to get stuck around large piles of items if there is one to pick up in the middle of them. The bot will just wiggle back and forth and never pick up the intended item.

that is a different bug... my bug is having an item stuck on cursor and unable to close game, etc. bc theres an item stuck on my cursor... its really ruining my botting experience

Havent had the issue with the stash since 17e, you should do a clean install and reconfig in case you didn't

As for item stuck on cursor it's caused by hic-ups in your system, latency lag/fps lag/stutter cause it to happen

not everyone has perfect internet... there should be some option to alleviate hiccups when items/inventory is being in play.. bc that item in cursor is causing a problem that the bot does not recognize

that is a different bug... my bug is having an item stuck on cursor and unable to close game, etc. bc theres an item stuck on my cursor... its really ruining my botting experience

The forum rules state to make bug reports in version threads, and not to make new threads for each individual bug.

I assumed since you are using the same version I am, that this would be an appropriate thread to post in.

0.17e Bug List

- Item stuck on cursor

i manage to get rid of this bug on 0.17d, and now having this bug again in 0.17e (all hardware , connection and software are exactly the same)

- EB Aura on Middle Mouse Key cannot be casted properly, infinite loop

first time ever finding this problem, never had this problem on all the previous version

ps: found this 2 bug in under 20 min trial, think im going to revert back to 0.17d for now (hooray for recycle bin lol)

Edited by hamncheese

Sign in to follow this