Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
bonebox

Item stuck on cursor info

Just saw it happen when it was selling, clearly what it was in this instance was it hadn't registered having the ctrl key down when it was clicking so it picked item up instead. Guessing that could happen when stashing as well. Then it'll timeout come back in with the item on the cursor still.

Alk is there a check in there that the ctrl key is pressed before clicking? Maybe the timings are too close between the two?

To be fair I only get this happen between 100-200 hours of gameplay total across all bots, but if it's just down to the ctrl key timings be nice to sort it.

I checked the code, don't see how CTRL key could be clicked while picking up an item on ground.

VK_CONTROL is only used in class handling: Stashing, Selling and Zone changing.

About the bot clicking an item in inv without CTRL, I tried to make in smoother in upcoming release, cause yeah it was handled pretty badly until now.

However it never happened to me.

I checked the code, don't see how CTRL key could be clicked while picking up an item on ground.

VK_CONTROL is only used in class handling: Stashing, Selling and Zone changing.

I'm so sorry m8 but CTRL is getting pressed with any item pickup!

i made a quick script to proof my statement. run poe, run script, run bot, watch traytip (especially while bot picks up items)

First line in traytip displays if CTRL key is pressed (true) or not (false)

Now when it comes to bot picking up an item on the ground it flips to true for a short amount of time...

Edited by immo

Sign in to follow this