Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
camroc

EB-Tools 2.4 bug error

Hi, I am trying to use EB-Tools 2.4 and I'm having this issue.

When I start using the program, it'll run normally for about 5 seconds and then PoE will kick my character off with the error "too many actions are being performed". Please let me know if there is a fix. Thanks.

Weird does bot run ok without EBT? If it's the same then have a look in the bot's system.ini file and check what the AI clicks per second are set at, default is 10.

Hi Bonebox,

Exile-Bot runs fine when I am not running EBT. I have the clicks per second at 10, the default rate.

Edited by camroc

Hmmm not heard anything like this with EBT and can't think what could be causing it, works perfectly for me. The only thing EBT does is write to bot ini files and send keyboard instructions to start the bot, could be something to do with the new /oos feature though as that's about the only thing that gets passed to the game. PM Immo and I'd suggest also adding this to his EBT thread more likely to get seen there and will help others if it's something to do with setup when you get it sorted

https://exiled-bot.net/community/index.php/topic/814-v24-eb-tools-latest-added-feature-mapzone-switching/

yeah this would be better written in the EBT thread but as bone already said, please check you /oos settings

Sign in to follow this