Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
poebo

[Feature] Bot Teams & Bot Follow

how about having 2 bots set to group together and bot the same zone together?

since item quantity triples (100% increase per person in group, +100% increase for grouping) with just one person in the group, this would result in lots more return.

i could guess at a way to implement this would be to "invite friend #x on friends list" and accepting group invitations from friends automatically.

i know that the chinese botters have full groups implemented already as they use entire hordes of level 1's sitting at waypoint portals just waiting to jump into the zone. i have seen 2 dozen level 1 characters all the way up to act3 cruel botting. seems impossible that they could get so far without getting a single level of exp but there they are.

its all about vaal kills. you can zone in 5 charas to vaal than click the pyramid and zone them out. so vaal dropts items for a howl team. thats a legit way. if you just put them into a zone and run with 1 bot youll not get the iiq bonus because it have range.

btw 1 ppl more only gives 50% iiq. if you go solo youll get 100%, 2 players get 150% so 75% for each, 3 get 200% so 66,6% for each.....

its all about vaal kills. you can zone in 5 charas to vaal than click the pyramid and zone them out. so vaal dropts items for a howl team. thats a legit way. if you just put them into a zone and run with 1 bot youll not get the iiq bonus because it have range.

btw 1 ppl more only gives 50% iiq. if you go solo youll get 100%, 2 players get 150% so 75% for each, 3 get 200% so 66,6% for each.....

So its not worth it to party bots?

i have tried this vall thing and the most i could get in the zone before they all started crashing was 3 + main and that was with like 5 min zone time it would take a bad pc to get 6 in it just doesn't seem worth it for me ill just take my main witch with 350 iir and 100 iiq and solo it get all rares instead of 40 blues 20 whites and 10 rares from having 4 toons in the zone solo is a quick kill and free loot group controlled by 1 takes forever to set up, i have also used that program that allows you to control many accounts at once ( http://isboxer.com/ ) its pretty nice but very hard on the pc takes a lot of resources and if you forget to pause it before you talk in chat lol everyone and there brother reports you for multiboxing with a program it was defiantly a bad decision all 3 toons said the exact same thing at the exact same time people were crying in chat for a hour about it.

would say that party botting isnt worth the effort anyways.

in my eyes its alot of effort for the devs and the bonus i get is as it seems not rly high. only in certain special areas and cases.

too many things will go wrong and i have to party again all the time u relog and so on....

better focus on the rly important things.