Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
camroc

Suggestions

Since you won't give me my refund, I might as well request some features.

1. Can you rename the name of the bot? Exiled Bot is such an obvious name and if, for whatever reason, GGG decides to run a RAM scan which they have access to according to EULA, noticing that you have a program called Exiled Bot is a good indicator for botting.

2. Flask rotation -- I like to be able to use flask as a sequence of battle. Low life, instant recovery, granite and other flasks that do not recover over time should have its own timers.

3. I saw this one another post but how about holding down the button when using attack skills instead of clicking 10+ times a millisecond. Being able to click that much over long durations could be another indicator for botting.

4. Bot should also try to give up a task like killing something if its behind a wall or trying to pick up an item that is not in reach if it fails to do so over 10 seconds or 20 seconds

5. Should be able to disable the feature to log out after dying. Either allow a coordinate to resurrect back in town or allow you to quit the game afterwards to perhaps lower botting detection risk.

6. Add the botting compendium as a text file so there are better instructions in learning how to use the bot..

• Upvote 1

1. up alkeizer u can partially rename it for now, but yea pr wont b what ur looking for now

2. use a script

3. already an option

4. v soon

5. script?

6. good idea~!!!!

1. Same as pronooob

2. There is a trick to use a flask as a skill, just change the key of an unused skill and set it to the flask key that you want. This way you can drink flask on boss or multiple monsters detection.

3. Not implemented yet, will work on it soon. However bot's click rate is safe, you still can reduce it if you want.

4. Already done, you can adjust the following timers: "No monster kill" and "Run timer".

5. If you set up everything correctly bot should chicken before dying.

6. Good idea !!

Thank you for your suggestions !

BTW can you close the paypal reclamation please ?

Closed the PayPal Reclamation.

1. Thanks,

2. Good idea for work around.

3. Okay, till then!

4. Sometimes your character has to turn around and it'll just consume way more portal scrolls and GGG may or might in the future check how many times you recreated the same map over and over so hopefully we can reduce the amount of map/dungeon creation.

5. I was also hoping that you can add an option to close bot program + PoE after a certain amount of chickens.

6. Thanks

New ones --

1. Can we add an option to do a trade chat or global chat every certain amount of minutes/hours? Or an auto-reply for whispers? I think I saw that as an another option for a program.

2. Will there be any future changes where the bot will detect pools of poison or fire and avoid them? Is it possible to avoid certain pixels? Is it possible to run into proximity shield pixels?

3. Can you add more buttons (1-5) in the program for skills? I'm running 6 auras so I don't have much room to add potions/flasks and have the auras up and running.

4. On that note, can we still add a flask rotation set-up instead of priority? It is nice that it the current flask rotation can activate in monster detection but it will overlap when multiple potions. Cooldowns are a little difficult for the bot to function with flask chugging. Activating a sequence for flasks when it detects a magical, exile, or boss monster would help for survival.

4. I don't run a leap slam set-up but can we add an option to weapon swap, leap slam, loot chest, then swap back option? I know, very specific, but it would be nice for non-leap slam botters who get stuck behind walls or can't run up/down stairs.