Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
layla666666

POE – What You Need To Know About Players' Hideouts

POE comes with a player housing feature. It's not as complex as MMORPG player housing but it offers some nice functionality. Player hideouts are areas that allow players to have a home in the world of Wraeclast. Players get access to hideouts after they complete the Helena quest in Act 2. They can acquire multiple hideouts throughout the game.

How to Enter and Decorate a Hideout

NPCs that provide different services can be invited to the hideout. Navali, Helena, and league NPCs can come to your home. Hideouts support customization. Players will buy decorations using the Favor currency. There are several NPCs that sell decorations. Players can access their hideout from any way point. Just look in the bottom right corner of the map to find the way point to your hideout. If players happen to be in town, they can quickly type the /hideout command that will transport them there. When players enter a hideout for the first time they must do some cleaning. This means that you need to kill all the monsters that have nested inside. Once the area is clear, you will be able to access the tileset feature. Tilesets allow players to choose various themes and designs for their homes. Some tilesets have the specific theme of an area. You can tweak the lighting and environmental options to personalize the hideout. Speaking of that, you can also use decorations to make the hideout reflect your taste. You will find masters in towns and in the hideout that sell decorating items in exchange for favor. A hideout supports 750 decorations. You can quickly browse your available decorations from the Hideout button. The Edit feature allows you to change an item's spot and orientation. Several options allow you to place items in various ways. You can also remove items that you have placed. Hideouts also support crafting benches.

Invite Others to Your Hideout for Private Events

Other players can enter your hideout. All they need to do is to click your name and choose the Visit Hideout option. You can make your hideout public or private. The bottom of the hideout stash has some options that you use for restricting access to your home. Check the boxes so only your friends, party members, or guild members can come to your hideout. A visitor can use the vendor NPCs for selling but not for buying. The hideout owner can organize events such as PvP duels or other themed gatherings.

Remember that p0e is your best place to get POE items.

I don't know how this thread with the link at the bottom hasn't been banned yet, but it will be soon

I'm not sure everything you write is exactly as it is. The knowledge I have on this subject is a bit different, and let me give you some facts

I would rather bet that they will buy poe currency from a reliable source. Odealo is the surest and safest source. If you want to buy currency for Path of Exile, you should definitely use Odealo and buy your poe currency https://odealo.com/games/path-of-exile/currency this is valid and trusted link

Edited by BatmanBeyond