Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
enlitenkrokodil

Flask control

In order to make the bot chicken less, I would like to have customization of flask usage. The reason is two-fold:

1) Get charges more efficiently. If you for instance use 5 seething flasks, you always want to use the one with the most charges so they charge up evenly. 

2) Let's say you use a bubbling of iron skin in slot 1 and four seething, then you want to use slot 1 as often as you can (because if the bot is taking damage, chances are that it will take more damage in the near future).

I see the bot chickening now and then in close cases, where this would have tipped the scale in favour of killing the pack instead of chickening. 

Keep up the good work. 

1. For Seething Flasks set your Recovery Delay timer to 0, I also put my Flask delay to 0. It really doesn't matter which flasks are used

2. For others, set the Recovery Delay timer to the length of the restoration according to the flask, I would still keep the Flask Delay at 0

Notes

Although Seething is INSTANT, it won't be quick enough to recover from "1 hit big damage" or lag

Edited by Jermanius

I don't know what you are replying to. Obviously everyone has seething flasks set to 0 ms. I'm talking about leveling cases where the bot is having a slightly hard time but is still getting kills, for example level 50 and a bit undergeared in broken bridge vs the big beasts. I've watched the bot use flasks inefficiently and as a result chickening instead of recovering because of flasks being mistimed. 

However, when actually farming this is not an issue at all of course. 

Ooohhhhhh.... yeah I see what you mean...

I've seen that happen when I've played normally when the Pots aren't kicking in even if it's a Seething Pot I've used. For me it's mainly the Mana pots not activating despite them being filled.

Not sure if its a bot fault or a game one :(