Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
liuliu

can bot return back to "exit to character selection" when checken?

can bot return back to "exit to character selection" when checken?

if so ,we can avoid the verification code when login.

plz fix it in new version.

The verification code is only needed when your IP changes. If your IP changes you get disconnected from the game. So even if EB would only use "exit to character selection" for chickening you would still need to enter the unlock code if you IP changes?!

Correct me if a am wrong!

immo your right. the only thing it would fix is if your forgetful and have multiple accounts like me. i'll run bot and after awhile it chickens and since i last logged into a different account it gets stuck on "Your credentials are out of date."

• Upvote 1

The verification code is only needed when your IP changes. If your IP changes you get disconnected from the game. So even if EB would only use "exit to character selection" for chickening you would still need to enter the unlock code if you IP changes?!

Correct me if a am wrong!

i have the strange internet connection.

my ip always change but i never disconnet from the game.

so i always need verification code when checken.

so i wish it can fix,maybe my idea is a good way.

plz help me.

In the coordinates.ini file, you can change the Y coordinate to match hitting the button to go to character selection instead (at least i believe i saw the logout button somewhere there).

Not sure how the bot will like it as i've never used it before.

• Upvote 1

In the coordinates.ini file, you can change the Y coordinate to match hitting the button to go to character selection instead (at least i believe i saw the logout button somewhere there).

Not sure how the bot will like it as i've never used it before.

zOmfg! The easiest solutions are often the best ;)

zeMagic is absolutly correct. You can change your Bots "coordinates.ini" ("\\ExiledBotFolder\Configuration\Profile\coordinates.ini") to make it log out to the character selection screen. You just need to change:

exit_to_login_button_y=240

to:

exit_to_login_button_y=265

I quickly tested this and it seems to work!

zOmfg! The easiest solutions are often the best ;)

zeMagic is absolutly correct. You can change your Bots "coordinates.ini" ("\\ExiledBotFolder\Configuration\Profile\coordinates.ini") to make it log out to the character selection screen. You just need to change:

exit_to_login_button_y=240

to:

exit_to_login_button_y=265

I quickly tested this and it seems to work!

So I also just tested this for about an hour and noticed that sometimes it wasn't recasting auras after chicken. so i tried a true log out for another hour and it casts auras after every chicken. not sure how related this is or if alk has it set up to reset at the login screen. just thought i would report my findings on it.

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this