Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
madmayhem

Better Item Collecting

I did suggest this a long while back when I was more active, and I still think it's a relevant change that could make a good impact so I'd like to bring it up one more time.

As you probably all know, if an item is not exactly where the cursor tries to click then the bot will move the cursor upwards in small increments until it finally gets it, if going up does not work it will jump below the starting point and do the same in the opposite direction. The problem here is that most of the time said item is closer to the cursor, but further above or below, if it is below then the bot will have to wait until it reaches the furthermost upwards point before jumping back to search below. My idea to help shave off a few seconds every here and there is to make this action alternate between 1 upwards click and one downwards click before incrementing further outwards instead of just going straight up then straight down.