Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
caosmen

Hi there

I am played POE only for 3 Month.

Then i started again to learn reversing.

I done right now all Lena Tuts and OSH tuts.

i done in Guild Wars1 my own privat Bot, only memorie based but that was quite easy to now.

POE is mutch harder then GW, so not only CE is enough to get a good working bot.

I am searching right now a group to help and to learn alot.

Maybe we can come in touch. My new Job starts in 5 Month so i have the whole day time to learn to search or to code

I Switched for 5 Month from Autoit to C++ and done right now only some aimbots we memread and memwrite with an dll so nothing realy special. I think a mmo seems mutch harder to do and to learn how it works.

Have a good day,

caosmen

Hi caosmen,

Welcome on our forums, hope you'll have a great time with us. :)

Yup, MMOs are kind of hard to reverse especially because you have a million times more data to retreive from the game to be able to get a bot working :)

Did you try coding in C# it's easier than C++ at start and you can do let's say the same things than you can do with C++ at 99%

Hi BloodyBeast,

i just went to C++ cause all of my former GW1 friends where later working with C++. Now they are trying GW2 and also with C++ and they told me learn C++.

But i think for RE and understand the language doesn t matter, i just need to learn and understand concepts of RE.

cheers

For me, C# is way more adapted than C++, but it's a personnal preference ;)

So if it's a personal preference, it doesn't mean that C# is more adapted than C++.

The Exiled Bot is written in C++ and I never had any problem with that language. Of course it's not easy in the beginning and needs a lot of rigor in your code, but when the foundations of the project are laid it becomes very flexible and pleasant to use.

By my opinion both are a good option and you just have to choose the one wherein with you feel the most comfortable.