Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
parthekos

GGG went on a war with botters

Here is a little bit of information from me.

Many casual players are getting banned for botting because they create multiple instances in the same area for a long time. 

This has started recently, and it is the way in which GGG wants to flag botters. Fast created, not cleared instances. 

my suggestion is: extend clear time and use zone changer, cause banwave in last few days throughout EB community starts to grow.

• Upvote 1

i agree with the general direction of your post, but you stated that : 

and it is the way in which GGG wants to flag botters. Fast created, not cleared instances. 

how did u know this, did u got any hint from some post in POE forum ?

Look at this faggot comment on Reddit:

tolgaist [score hidden]

GGG should really care about exiled bot users...

its kinda easy to track them down actually

just check the ones who uses 800*600 resolution. %90 of them are botters %10 of them multibox'ers:

Jelly people will hate. Guy took time to analyze the bot reqs. I think this guy was probably a botter before and now hes acting like a male genitals lover.

i cant believe GGGs hating stance towards botters.

WHO WOULD PLAY POE WITHOUT BOTS? YEAH; NOBODY

its ridiculous, ggg makes their game so fking unrewarding. casuals can only afford shit BECAUSE there are botters. without botters, PRICES WOULD BE EVEN HIGHER.

i dont get it really.

Look at this faggot comment on Reddit:

tolgaist [score hidden]

GGG should really care about exiled bot users...

its kinda easy to track them down actually

just check the ones who uses 800*600 resolution. %90 of them are botters %10 of them multibox'ers:

Jelly people will hate. Guy took time to analyze the bot reqs. I think this guy was probably a botter before and now hes acting like a male genitals lover.

you think ggg isnt able to download the bot and see what config everybody has to use? xD

800*600 isnt really hard to figure out. go to reddit, quote the guy and say " no thats not true, i and my friend are living in romania and hardware is expensive. so we have to play with lower result and shit settings"

In terms of getting detected, it's pretty obvious that the rate of instance recreation, the speed and consistency of input, and the amount of time played are all taken into account. I know for certain that there is nothing client-side going on, so these are the kinds of heuristics the server could use to detect a bot.

If you want to be safe, your bot should behave like a person. Slow reaction times, inconsistent input (not X inputs every second), and regular changing of zones or characters as well as logging off for periods of time. It may make your farming less efficient, but it is easier to prevent detection that way.

No, my point is that this guy is a jelly faggot. I obviously know for a fact they are downloading the bot frequently and I also believe they have one or more elite accounts ...

Here is a little bit of information from me.

Many casual players are getting banned for botting because they create multiple instances in the same area for a long time. 

This has started recently, and it is the way in which GGG wants to flag botters. Fast created, not cleared instances. 

my suggestion is: extend clear time and use zone changer, cause banwave in last few days throughout EB community starts to grow.

how do we implement zone changer?