Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Darvel

Bot freezes and stands still

A very unpleasant bug. The bot exits the map, tries to recognize things. Sometimes the activation of the scroll of wisdom does not work. He presses on the object, it is activated to move and that's it, it can stand like this for 2-3 hours. This happens 1-6 times a day on each bot. 

More not working yet metamorth. I off this mod. 

And it wouldn't be bad if you do something about the new altars. The bot will activate them when you pick up the loot. Then he tries to escape from the closed circle. He can run into the wall for a long time until he finds all the mobs. Ideally, if he used the altars and took the orbs. This would add quite a lot of loot for Orbs, Rogue's Markers, Fossils and more. But at least so that he does not run into the wall when activated, but kills mobs, loot falls from them and to the ground, sometimes not bad.

Edited by Darvel

Catch the bot doing the error, pause, stop the bot, and post the lastrun.log.
No one has this issue that I'm aware of so it's most likely and issue on your side.

Disable metamorph for now, it's being looked into.

Ritual mechanic MIGHT be implemented if going core. Since it required a lot of work for a temporary league. It honestly wouldn't add that much to loot. It slows down the bot tremendously. There are few currency orbs [besides EX and maybe a +3 stack of chaos] that would be worth, and it's doubtful to have enough tribute [points you spend] to acquire them in 1 run, especially on low tier maps. The end of the day it is what it is, best to just hope it doesn't accidently click on rituals and waste time.

4 часа назад, Impuls сказал:

Catch the bot doing the error, pause, stop the bot, and post the lastrun.log.
No one has this issue that I'm aware of so it's most likely and issue on your side.

Disable metamorph for now, it's being looked into.

Ritual mechanic MIGHT be implemented if going core. Since it required a lot of work for a temporary league. It honestly wouldn't add that much to loot. It slows down the bot tremendously. There are few currency orbs [besides EX and maybe a +3 stack of chaos] that would be worth, and it's doubtful to have enough tribute [points you spend] to acquire them in 1 run, especially on low tier maps. The end of the day it is what it is, best to just hope it doesn't accidently click on rituals and waste time.

https://yadi.sk/d/rv6Xl2rMXmyJHw lastrun 2 version on 2 any pc. First with scroll of wisdom, second in town..

At least just make a circle check that the altar is activated and that you need to look for mobs, otherwise he can run into the wall for several minutes, then change direction a little and run again .. I understand that it is difficult and long to add new mechanics, but he hangs on the altar for a long time, if he presses, and he presses often.

Edited by Darvel

Are you using default config's provided, or just copy paste your old ones?
I'd also try to set in-game setting under [UI] + [Confine Mouse to Window] ✓

12 часа назад, Impuls сказал:

Are you using default config's provided, or just copy paste your old ones?
I'd also try to set in-game setting under [UI] + [Confine Mouse to Window] ✓

I configure each bot separately.