Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
zeMagic

[Item Log]

So i've been looking through the 3 log files that the bot generates, and it only seems to produce the line "picking up items" or similar.
Would it be possible to add a log file, that inputs the items found, along with their stats?

The reason i'm asking, is that i would love to create a private, password protected webpage, so that i can monitor drops when i'm not at home.
I can code the web stuff myself, but i need some data to process, either from a log file, or a file that is already formatted as json or xml.

Personally, i think that it would be awesome to have a live, auto updating list of drops, with their images, stats and stuff showing.
The page would also let you know if the item was stashed, or sold.

Furthermore, i would LOVE to see an additional column in the item pick up list in the bot, and an additional variable to be added to the pickit file: "description". Where you can set a short description of what the rule the does.

This could then be put into the bots pickup list, and grab the description from the pickit rule that it matched when it picked it up.

To me it seems like easy stuff, so there might be some more pressing things to be done, but if a simple log file could be made (just put what already is being listed in the pickup list in the bot, into a text file), i could do most of the web coding for it.

Cheers