Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
dasnon

[Need Help] - tried many things - cant fix "clickbug" since one month :(

hi community would be great if somebody could write on this bug which is following me since 1 month:

- bot for example should farm the docks: select difficulty, select act3, select the docks(here starts the loop - the bot doesnt click on "the docks")

- guest is 64bit

- using lowest graka settings ingame

- CPU usage is 50-75% ; ram maybe at 60%

- vms have about 1,4 gb ram associated

i recognized that nobody is writing about this bug, so i think i have done a mistake but cant figure it out.

i tried complete clean "install" of EB, because sometimes i overcopy only some files of the newest bot to dont make manually everything again. but also clean install doesnt work

any ideas?

it could be caused by lag or wrong co ords

try downloading the latest bot version, alk updated the co ords. if youre still having problems with it open the bot config folder and go to coordinates.ini and edit there

Edited by hatshacker

Yeah, Dasnon can you give us more explanation about what exactly is this clickbug ?

There should be some easy fix I can implement if I have more details.

Did you try to increase the value for: "area_selection_click_delay"? This option is found in your system.ini (in the folder for your currently used profile)

i didnt see that people have responded. thanks for respond!

i changed to full clear install of EB and changed the value for area-selection delay 0,3 above. now it seems to be fixed. i think its now resolved. if i get it again i will post more exactly informations.

its not the WP bug. 

it was always the third click never happened

bot clicks difficulty [works]

bot clicks act [works]

bot navigate above zone(docks)[works]

bot should click on zone[not works]

this was the bug which didnt appeared to me now the last 3 days after changing some settings[clean install, and are selection delay]

Sign in to follow this