Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Hellfire3

New user

I have looked around on forum to figure out if my witch/arc-totem build will work. I downloaded as recommended & started bot. To set my skills how? Does this do this automatically? Currently the bot runs to Mud_Flats & just stands in bottom right corner when i start. Any help would be appreciated please on how to use arc, minions & totem

hey,

minions and totems arent supported atm.

auras are kinda supported by 3rd party additions made by clever bot users ;)

on default the bot is using the right click skill to atk. so set some skill to rightclick.

this skill will get spammed if monsters are near. so dont put minions or totems in this slot.

also read the comments in the config files theyr quite helpful if u read them carefully.

just try around a bit. its hard to help u with the whole bunch.

if u got specific questions feel free to ask.

d12

ye the spamming is kinda spamming rightclick on a monster if in range.

normally using left click to walk. j´so just put the walk on left click.

since its an alpha version just try around a bit and ull find out how it works best for u ;)

gl with it.

d12

ye the spamming is kinda spamming rightclick on a monster if in range.

normally using left click to walk. j´so just put the walk on left click.

since its an alpha version just try around a bit and ull find out how it works best for u ;)

gl with it.

d12

I have them set as such. It walks over to a corner and sits there. I took all gems out, but arc. Arc is on my right click and walk is on my left. I also tried the ledge, no avail. Getting frustrated

hmm thats strange.

maybe check all the config options and u might find whats wrong.

otherwise show ur config files in here and we will have a look at them.

but going to sleep now. so ill have a look at it tomorrow if noone else did it alrdy or u figured it out alone.

hope ur successful xD

gn8

I believe I am experiencing the same troubles. Messed with nearly all options in GUI and in main script files. tried multiple skills but char does not attack and continues to run. There has been 2 times where the char was surrounded and attacked once with a plain attack (which isn't configed) but then continued to run. Not sure what I am doing wrong and am curious to see if there is a solution for OP.

Thanks

no clue what the problem might be. also it takes me a bit longer until i can test the new version.

im quite busy atm ;(

d12

U got 800x600 window mode ?

Ya, I had downloaded an older version b4 patch. I had it working great til new patch, now awaiting this phenominal team to fix it again

Sign in to follow this