Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
bonebox

Some element of randomisation to bot movement in town

As an anti detection aid. Bot's movement patterns can be spotted if you watch, particularly obvious in act 1, runs down and along wall every time leaves stash for wp. Suggestion could be it moves randomly to one of a few more central midway points on way between destinations. e.g. say have 2 sets of 4 points and randomly chooses 1 from each set to create a 4 point path between destinations, mix it up a bit.

Randomisation in general is a big pro for every automation which tries to remain concealed. Nevertheless, I am of the opinion that at the current state of the bot, other things should have priority! Adding more variables to the bot which might get it stuck more often each townrun worries me...

Yes agree totally, wouldn't want anything that has the potential to get stuck. Why I was thinking, rather than full randomisation, just randomly selecting from a few predefined central space points to only give clear possible paths.

sad to say it, but i think metaxer might be true. there is nothing realy new in the bot since a long time. maybe they already work on teso.

I may be completely wrong tho. in that case i already say sorry.